I was very impressed with Sasha's
extraordinary performances. He is truly an amazingly gifted young harpist.
I am sure he will have a wonderful future.
Harp Department Distinguished
Professor of Music School of Music Indiana University, USA
It was nice to meet Sasha and
I was very impressed with his young musical abilities and his stage manner.
Head of Harp Studies,
Royal Academy of Music, London.
I have to admit, that I have
never heard anybody to play like he in his age. I have been really impressed
by his talent... Without any moot - his talent should be shown to the
whole harp world.
Professor of Prague Conservatory
After listening to Alexander
Boldachev, I say that I have been very impressed with his great temperament.
Being so young, Sasha has already a very strong technique and a beautiful
musicality that make him live deeply his music. I haven't doubt that he
will be one of the great musicians of tomorrow and I wish him all the
Sasha is a very talanted
harpist with a big potential. His young age let forebode a great carier
and I wish a good future with the development from all his musical capacities.
Professor of Conservatoire International de Paris
Professor of Conservatoire Municipal de Paris
The youngest harpist (and composer!), Sasha Boldachev, age
twelve, deftly negotiated pedals in the constant key changes of Renie's
Danse des Lutins, and ended his performance with Slonimsky's Caucasian
Rhapsody. Wedged between these was Elements, Rondo, one of his own compositions.
Episodic, it moved toward more conventional, tonal harmonies after a strikingly
dissonant beginning. An imaginative work, with a distinctly Russian aura,
it came replete with percussive attacks on the soundboard. This young
man will be someone to keep an eye on!.
World Harp Congress REVIEW, 2002
Sweet music: Harpist Sasha Boldachev kept the capacity
crowd enthralled in Llangollen last night.
Tuesday, December 17, 2002
Boldachev was born in 1990
in St.Petersburg, Russia.
Special School-Lyceum of St.-Petersburg Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire
(class of Karina Malyeeva, under direction of Prof. Asya Varosyan).
Composers class of Svetlana Lavrova.
Sasha performs in prestigious concert halls: The Great and The Chamber
halls of St.Petersburg Philharmonic, The Academic Chapel, The Hermitage
and The Hermitage Theater, The Yusupov Palace, The Anitshkov Palace, The
St.Petersburg Conservatory and others. He has recordings on the National
Russian, Great Britain, France and USA TV.
- 2005, May, Recitals in France and in the Russian embassy in Austria
- 2004, January, Recital in Paris
- 2003, October-November, USA concert tour - NY (6 recitals, TV show),
Louisiana (2 recitals)
- 2003, September, The recital in Fossano's Castle, Italy
- 2003, August, 2 recitals in France (Paris)
- 2003, March, 5 recitals in France (Paris, Orlean, Tours)
- 2002, December, Great Britain
- 2002, August - AMEROPA, Chamber music festival, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2002, July - The 8th World Harp Congress, Focus on Youth Concerts,
- 2001, April - Switzerland.
- 2000, August - Switzerland.
- 2000, April - Lithuania,
- 1999, December - Switzerland,
- 1999, April - Lithuania,
- Debussy, Dances
REC.: Chamber orchestra of The SPb Conservotoure,
conductor Sergei Roldugin
The Great Hall of SPb Philharmonic (Russai) [9:10,
4306 Kb, .mp3];
- Concert for Harp with Orchestra, B dur by Handel (he
played two concerts with State
Orchestra of Lithuania in Congress Hall, Vilnius, 2000, April -
Click Here for mp3 fragment, 1:42,
- Wagenseil, Concerto for harp,
2 violins and double bass
(Part II, 3:54, 1375 Kb, .mp3);
- Johann Georg Albrechtsberger, Partita in F, Concert for Harp with
- Concertino in an old style, Concert for 2 Harps with Orchestra by
- Concertante du Ballet de Mirza for two harps by M.Gossec
- harp works by classical composers: Bach, Mozart, Dussek, Grandjani,
Ramo, Hasselmans, Telemann, Naderman, Parish-Alvars, Posse, Renie ("Danse
3:50, 1356 Kb, .mp3), Shpohr ("Fantasia") and others;
- Harp works by contemporary Russian composers: Slonimsky, Below, Rogaliev,
Radvilovich (written specially for him).
- own harp works (in 2000, Match he has become the winner of the Valery
Gavrilin International competition of young composers "I am composer"
- I premium in younger group).
the Laureate of
The European Foundation for Culture PRO EUROPA
Sasha has won the First Prize and special prize for the best performing
Damas pieces in The Martine Geliot International Harp Competition.
Recital in Paris.
Concert in Great (Bolshoi) Hall of SPb Philharmonic
with the Chamber orchestra
of The SPb Conservotoure,
conductor Sergei Roldugin
Yuriy Temirkanov Prize 2003
Sasha became the Laureate of the Russian Presidential program "Gifted
Sasha became the Honorary Citizen of Natchitoches (USA, Louisiana)
USA concert tour:
NY (6 recitals, TV show), Louisiana (2 recitals)
in Fossano's Castle, Italy
Concert with Catherine Michel and orchestra of St.Petersburg Academic
Capella (conductor Vladislav Chernushenko) in Maly Hall of St.Petersburg
Philharmonic (Sasha has played Concert by Handel and Concerts for 2 Harps
by Malecki and Gossek).
Sasha has received the "International Award 2003" in the annual
children's awards event 'Britain's Brilliant Prodigies'.
Sasha and overall Prodigy 2002 Britain's violinist
[click for more photos]
for the help in
2002 Summer trips
and Benjamin Hamber
Electrospin Power-Contact International
Vegas, Nevada, USA