I was very impressed with Sasha's
extraordinary performances. He is truly an amazingly gifted young harpist. I am
sure he will have a wonderful future.
Harp Department Distinguished
Professor of Music School of Music Indiana University, USA
It was nice to meet Sasha and I was
very impressed with his young musical abilities and his stage manner.
Head of Harp Studies,
Royal Academy of Music, London.
I have to admit, that I have never
heard anybody to play like he in his age. I have been really impressed by his
talent... Without any moot - his talent should be shown to the whole harp world.
Professor at the Prague Conservatory
After listening to Alexander Boldachev,
I say that I have been very impressed with his great temperament. Being so young,
Sasha has already a very strong technique and a beautiful musicality that make
him live deeply his music. I haven't doubt that he will be one of the great musicians
of tomorrow and I wish him all the best success.
Sasha Boldachev was born in 1990 in St.Petersburg,
Special School-Lyceum of St.-Petersburg Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire (class of
Karina Malyeeva, under direction of Prof. Asya Varosyan).
Composers class of Svetlana Lavrova.
Sasha Boldachev performs in prestigious concert halls: The M.Glinka Chamber
hall of St.Petersburg Philharmonic, The Academic Chapel, The Hermitage and The
Hermitage Theater, The Yusupov Palace, The Anitshkov Palace, The St.Petersburg
Conservatory and others. He has recordings on the National TV.
- 2002, August - AMEROPA, Chamber music festival, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2002, July - The 8th World Harp Congress,
Focus on Youth Concerts,
- 2001, April - Switzerland.
- 2000, August - Switzerland.
- 2000, April - Lithuania,
- 1999, December - Switzerland,
- 1999, April - Lithuania,
2000 - Philharmonic Hall, Kaunas (Lithuania)
- Concert for Harp with Orchestra, B dur by Handel (he played two concerts with
State Orchestra of Lithuania
in Congress Hall, Vilnius, 2000, April - Click
Here for mp3 fragment, 1:42, 300 Kb);
- Johann Georg Albrechtsberger, Partita in F, Concert for Harp with Orchestra;
- Wagenseil, Concerto for harp,
2 violins and double bass;
- harp works by classical composers: Bach, Mozart, Dussek, Grandjani, Ramo,
Hasselmans, Telemann, Naderman, Posse, Renie ("Danse des lutins") and
- Harp works by contemporary Russian composers: Slonimsky, Below, Rogaliev,
Radvilovich (written specially for him).
- own harp works (in 2000, Match he has become the winner of the Valery Gavrilin
International competition of young composers "I am composer" - I premium in younger
Now Sasha has repertoire for 60-70 min recitals.
The Lily Laskine
International Harp Competition,
Deauville (France), 2002
The 8th World Harp Congress
Focus on Youth Concert
25 July 2002
AMEROPA, Chamber music course and festival
Prague, Czech Republic, 2002
New project with Sasha
ROTARY CHILDREN TRIO
Sasha BOLDACHEV, harp
Semion GOUREVICH, violin
Eugene SMIRNOV, vocal